FRANKFURT, Germany â€” Behringerâ€™s iX16, featured at PL+S here, is a compact, 16-input 8-bus digital mixer for iPad with 16 programmable Midas preamps and USB audio interface. Along with the iPad and iPad mini, itâ€™s designed to work wirelessly with tablet PCs, laptops and Mac computers. Behringer says its public OSC protocol will also allow developers to work on their own apps for Android devices.
Want to hear the mix in the balcony? Or, maybe the bass player wants you to help him sort out his monitor mix. With the iX16 you have the freedom to roam about and experience all elements of the main mix from any vantage pointâ€”just grab your iPad and get moving. And you can mix monitors where theyâ€™ll do the most good, right in the sweet spot on stage. Better yet, since iX16 supports being controlled by several remote devices concurrently, why not give each band member control over their own monitor mix?
The iX16 inherits the X32â€™s remarkable processing as well as the fully programmable mic preamps youâ€™ll find inside. But donâ€™t be afraid, it also commends itself to the rather less experienced user, by focusing on a simple, streamlined workflow that can easily be grasped. The iX16 provides serious connectivity, including a bi-directional 18-channel USB audio interface for live recording, home or project studio enthusiasts looking for a major step up in quality.
Add to this a 40-bit digital mix engine that will take your music to a whole new level of sonic clarity, ULTRANET connectivity for our P16 Personal Monitoring System, and weâ€™ve just scratched the surface of the iX16â€™s amazing feature set. Perfect for permanent installations, just connect your mics and speakers, grab your iPadâ€”and fly! Professional gearâ€”professional solutionsâ€”the iX16 Digital Mixer from BEHRINGER!
- iPad controlled 16-input, 8-bus digital mixer for studio and live application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 6 TRS aux sends and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 18 x 18 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad and PC apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or Wifi
- 8 buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing
- Virtual FX rack featuring 4 true-stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Scene management allows full storage and total recall of your setups
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Integrated ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
|< Prev Article||Next Article >|