Behringer announced the availability of its Eurocom AX Series amplifier control software, which is designed to allow integrators to set up, control and monitor all Eurocom AX Series DSP models with a local PC via the front panel USB connector, or remotely over a network via the rear panel Ethernet port. A front panel LCD display also allows setup and adjustments directly at the amplifier; no PC required.
AX Remote Connect V1.1 also allows full access to the AX Series' onboard test section, which includes pink noise, white noise and a fixed/sweeping sine wave generator. This allows the installer to verify system operation without the need to connect an external source generator or use the AX series amplifier as a powerful sound masking processor.
- Plug and play PC Remote Editor Software for AX DSP Series running on the following systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Plug and Play connectivity over USB
- Graphic control over all DSP parameters
- Realtime, on-screen Input and Output metering
- Precise I/O Level Control via 22 virtual LED indicators
- Graphical feedback for Filter/Crossover, Parametric EQ and Dynamic EQ (level dependent equalization)
- System can be locked to restrict unauthorized access, a must for contractors and rental companies
- Access to Limiters, Delays, EQ, Crossover and Dynamic EQ
- Store and recall settings in 20 Preset Locations
- Name amplifiers and presets for simple recall
To download the software, go to:
|< Prev Article||Next Article >|